Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just got another sewing machine

Hey, this seems to be the year of receiving sewing machines-- so I guess I have officially become a collector! My husband thinks I am nuts "you don't NEED another machine"!
So I joined this blog thingy so I could try to find some answers about this machine. I am hoping someone could help me out. Like how old is it? Where do I find parts for it? How about a manual, and the bobbins are gone...and the power plug is missing...

This is an ADLER BELVEDERE, model #330-0, and really heavy!!
Other numbers on it are RZ 102001---think that is the serial number.
Also J-C6
And J-A3
And 17095
Thanks anybody out there that can help.
Phyllis

1 comment:

  1. My mother died in 1991 and her machine has sat in the exact same position until today. It has a cabinet but wasn't closed so this machine is dusty. My dad recently died and now I'm finally going through these things. The reason I'm writing this is her machine is the Adler Belvedere N-300. The books that are in the sewing drawers are for Singer so somehow this is connected. Hope you found what you wanted for the Adler.

    ReplyDelete